20 July 2010

a test from up above

Nobody likes being sick. 
But being sick while your mum is miles away from u is so hard. 
being sick when your best friends work 12 hours a day also hard....
And also when you live with people you are not so close to. 
*sigh
i have never been this sick before this. But i still force myself to do my work. 
I can’t eat. everything makes me wanna puke.
Maybe I'm too sensitive or what. But i kept bursting into tears.
i almost cried while inside a pete2.
That time, i was on my way to check my blood count- ALONE. 
i feel hurt everywhere.............
From my body till my heart. 
It's been two nights my body temperature is so high that i feels like my brain is burning. And my head hurts so much. All i do is cry cry and cry.
let all of this stop.....
pleaseeeee....

18th July 2010, 11.47p.m

4 comments:

syera said...

get well son ainul :)

syera said...

*soon ;D

Anonymous said...

a test from up above?? accept as a blessing.... Dr. Ainul. Now U know the real feeling of the patient. How the burden and suffering they recieved.

When U out there soon as a REAL doctor... your patient can't belittle U about their agony..and definately U will be on the rush to help them to lessen their burden.

GET WELL SOON DR. AINUL

ainulrhy said...

syera: thank u

anonymous: (babah ke ni?)
yup it is a blessing in disguise. now i can differentiate between bacterial fever and viral fever... very different. and the viral one is really2 painful!
one thing for all, i learn something from those excruciating days...

thank u...