24 October 2014

study? NO!!!!

it is not easy to be a doctor.
i had to admit it.
i enjoy working with patients.
i enjoy doing procedures.
but when too much referral i sometimes feel a bit stressed.
especially when people referred you things that you don't even know what to do.

someone asked me a lot of questions yesterday.
simple questions which i had learn but forgotten.

the truth is.....
i hate to study. i am not a person who likes to study.
for example, i have a book in front of me but i choose to blog instead.
i open a book for five seconds then i take my novel and read it for the tenth time.

i don't even know how i become a doctor!

"I am not going to tell you it's okay, you can go home and tell me the answer next week. No. You will become better with a gun pointed in your head. Am i right?" the person said cynically.
damn right you are.


i really should study now.
bye!

2 comments:

ツGLOMERULUSღ said...

Assalamualaikum dr ainul . would u mind to share with us how u get entered in medical life and being a successful doctor? being a medical student , is it fun? How u manage ur study until u succeed ? Thankyou ������

ainulrhy said...

Forgive me for my very late reply.. i enter medical after matriculation. I search for agents that cater Malaysian to study in gov approved uni in Indonesia and then apply for JPA loan. Being a medical student was fun yet challenging. One of my life motto was "If my senior can do it, why can't i?" As simple as that but it is powerful for me!