08 August 2010

my first design

hey there..
just wanna show u guys the 'jubah' i design special for my friend's wedding 
(i think i won't buy new clothes for 'hari raya'. i'll just wear this one. ehe~)
well, look at the small pic.... 
i got inspiration from 'Mona Lisa' shop, which sells so many beautiful fabrics...
i really like arabian style... 
though some of my friends said that i look like some kind of gypsy girl. 
whateverlah... 
what's more important that is i really2 like the result! 
yeay. 
lalalala

p.s. wanna know my dirty little secret? 
i had this ridiculous dream to be a model. haha... 


2 comments:

Eyqa Asnan said...

kmu!!geli nyer...da pandai design baju..ini doktor yg stray from the path ni!huhu..ble nk blk cni?nk jpe... :-)

ainulrhy said...

geli? haha.. i geget u karang. i design just for fun je lah babe.... maybe dec i balik... me wan 2 meet u too... ehe~