23 July 2009

birthday bash!!!! or not?


first of all, i must say thanks to all my dear friends for heaps of birthday wishes!!!!!! you guys makes me grinning till my ears!!!!! i love u all!!!!!!!

so yesterday was my birthday.
and i wrote this on my facebook's status

22 years ago, my mum gave birth to me on 22nd of july. And at dat time, she's 22 years old!

nice rite? my mum said it's a special day.. but i dunno how to describe yesterday.
well...... it do start with a lovely moment with a sweet and charming guy, my dear froggie pwince. ehem ehem.
ehe~ will blog about him later, ok.

yesterday wasn't exactly a big day as i was on duty till 9pm and i was so damn tired when i reach home. i spent my evening with a newly admitted coma patient who suddenly become apneu (breathless), who happens to be my senior's boyfriend!! OMG!!!!!!!! such a sad moments. all of the patient's family was crying, as they had never expected the thirty years old healthy guy suffered stroke and fell unconcious suddenly with only headache and vomiting as a warning. life can be cruel, right?
after my shift end, i was exausted. but my lovely friends surprised
me with a delicious mocha cake and mouth watering homemade spaghetti!!!!
oh, i love you guys so much!!!!!!!

i wanna write more but i have discussions tomorrow and i'm not ready yet.
c ya on next entry!

3 comments:

aizza =) said...

sori kak ari2 x dpt nk wish. x pelah adeq wish ari ni jer eh. hepi22nd besday! may allah bless u always. be hepi n suksesful in ur medic life! adeq exam minggu niehh. doakn yerr adeq dpt 3.5 above n A 4 sejarah n geog

ainulrhy said...

sejarah n geog mmg susah. never liked da subjects (cth tidak baik ni)
ehe..
gudluck my dear sis!!!
all da besh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
jgn nkl2 n c ya raye nnti.... hugsss

aizza =) said...

bkn ape geog 2hh... klu dpt A bleh gi main bowling with h/r. Coz cikgu h/r cikgu geog!!! so, kene strive 2 success!!!