25 July 2009

^Love^ Life^Hatred^


pic from here

they love me.
but life played a stupid trick on us and change it into a hatred. (is it life or live? forgive my bad english!)
i hate to have a friend like me too.
i am a very damn stubborn girl.
too desperate.
and always finds a way to make them mad at me.


as i look at their pictures, smiling, laughing happily together... i cry a lil bit.

i love my best friends... so much!!!!!!

i know why they are mad at me. i kept doing the same mistakes over and over again.
stupid me.
somebody should just throw me into the sea and leave me drowning....

S***! i am very very LOST!


my dear friends....

forgive me for being like this.

but i know saying 'sorry' is not enough.....

p.s. don't worry. i've promise myself i won't find you guys anymore if i was sad.
i know, i was the one who wants to play with the fire.
and you guys must be tired seeing me neglecting your words and then crying like s*** when everything is over.

but somehow, i can't stay away from the fire....

plus, i am an ugly duckling after all....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hey...what's wrong dear...?
be strong ya~

ainulrhy said...

thanks for da wish, amy. i will ttp smangat!!! ehe~
i wish i could write it here but i dun wanna hurt anyone, for i am not the one yg kne tindas, but it is my own fault why they mad at me.