31 December 2009

i promise you

next year....


i promise i'll strive harder....


i'll strive so that i can graduate by december 2010.
i'll strive so that i can be a good doctor....
i'll strive to be a better person.....
and i'll strive to stop thinking about those stupid small stuffs that kept buzzing my mind.






that is what i had prayed last night, when somebody said that he didn't wanna wish me 'good luck' or 'all the best', because he thinks that i kept playing around...
i hate him for saying dat...
i admit that i do play games so much.
i admit that sometimes i do fool around.
but that doesn't meant that i didn't touch my books.
that doesn't meant that there is nothing inside my skull.
and if you see me during my exam today, mrsnubbyguy, i'm sure you'll lick your spit...
i don't even know why i am so damn sensitive...
maybe some of his words are true....
maybe i DO procrastinate...
*sigh


anyway.....
i'm entering OBGYN this 4th of December...
maybe you guys won't see me till another 3months...
i'm gonna be super duper busy!!!!!!
everyday my shifts is 7am till 7pm or 7pm till 7am...
yup, 12 hours each day for 11weeks...


life is getting tougher and tougher each day.
i hope i can go through each day smoothly...............

No comments: