07 November 2012

the bookmark of love (ARHJ part 23)

on one sleepy night, during our usual 'date' on phone,
he asked me whether i have watch a YouTube video of 'nikah' ceremony of an artist, which i reply with full of questions because i was too damn lazy to get my butt off the bed and open my laptop.
which i end up making him mad at me.
"just watch it later ok if you dont want to watch it now" he said

i nodded.
obviously he can't see me nodding so he thought i already dozed back to sleep and he hang up.

and then i feel guilty.
instantly i wake up and watch the video.

then he SMS me.
"i want you to see the video cuz i want our wedding to be like that. simple but nice"

OMG, he is so damn sweet!!!!
i feel like hugging him tight at that time and shower him with kisses. 1

then i remember the bookmarks on my web browser.

i got at least 10 wedding websites and Youtube videos that i have bookmarked since before i met him.
but i never watch it more than once.

guess it's time to look back at those bookmark, eh?

lol~

indahnya bila cinta ini bukan hanya aku yang rasa


footnotes
1. ooppss, belum kawen takleh buat macam tu =p

No comments: