04 August 2009

the bloody chambers



i was lost in the thick walled chambers, suffocated by the nonexistence of air. i held my hands high, grasping for anything that my fingers can reach. but it is so slippery and everywhere all i can only see is BLOOD.
i can't breath.
i can't see.
i can't call anyone for help.
yet it is the only place that i feel safe.

yes, it is only in YOUR HEART that i feel so secured and loved.
you make me glow like a shining star.
you shine up my gloomy days.
and you bring out the laugh in me that i never knew ever exist in me.

i never know what will happen in the future. for i am not a sorcerer nor The Creator.
my heart have been hurt so many times that i refuse to love anyone so much anymore.
and i even feel reluctant to tell anyone how i like being by your side.
because i know, when everything is over,
people will laugh at me or said to me "i've told ya!"

you know, it hurts.

it hurts when u can't express your feelings.
it hurts so damn much!
but i think silence is GOLD.
for i don't wanna hurt anyone.
and i don't wanna make a fool of myself.
i don't know where the path will end.
but i know that now it is full of colorful flowers and it is so damn beautiful.........

let the PAST flew away and dissolves into the thin air..............
we are living in NOW.


(pic source from here and here)

No comments: