13 January 2010

missing the missing guy

where are you? 
hrmmm. maybe you're busy packing for your trip back home.
i thought i can see you for the last time you're in Japan...
there's something i wanna tell you...
you had asked me why don't i like you anymore.
and this is why....


 '10 things i hate about you' 
edited version



 
original version from the movie '10 things i hate about you' 
I hate the way you talk to me,
And the way you cut your hair.   
I hate the way you drive my car, 
I hate it when you stare. 
I hate your big dumb combat boots,
And the way you read my mind.   
I hate you so much it makes me sick,
It even makes me rhyme. 
I hate the way you’re always right, 
I hate it when you lie.
i hate it when you make me laugh,
Even worse when you make me cry 
I hate it when you’re not around, 
And the fact that you didn’t call 
But mostly I hate the way I don’t hate you, 
Not even close…
Not even a little bit… 
Not even at all.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i hate you~
kekekee~
no la~
i love you~

ainulrhy said...

luph u too ayu cayam ^.^
hugsssss

mr.kordes said...

yeah!pkwe japan!