02 June 2009

alhamdulillah


exam dah abes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yeay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
today prof come to work with a BIG smile. when he saw me at his door, he said "oh, i forgot about u yesterday!"
i just smiled.... then prof had to do some operation.. so i waited nervously in front of his office. few minutes went by.... and then he called me to his office and started to ask questions about my patient, M. u know, pak M had been asking my friend about me today. last friday, i've told him that prof will ask me to examine him 'on the spot'. he had agreed and had been very helpful. so he was also kinda 'anxious'. dats so sweet of him. i hope he can get well soon... anyway, about my exam, i think it went pretty well. prof was in a good mood today. if i couldn't answer, he will teach me. and if i give the right answer, he will nod his head in agreement. i dunno my result yet.
let's just pray for da best, ok???

p.s. i've check my blood and i've asked several residents. it seems that maybe i was just getting chubbier.... OMG, in just two days my body had become 'bloated' like dis! .....sigh.... ok, no more choc for this month!
or maybe just once a week,
plz....

No comments: