01 June 2009

chubby or edema???

today i'm supposed to have my exam
but it appears that prof is kinda busy
i've waited until five pm (from early in the morning, ok?)
but what to do... he seems busy//
today atiq said that i'm getting chubbier...
i admit that i ate a lot
i always eat a lot when i'm in stress
the nadia T asked me 'ko udem ke?'
i think for a while...maybe she's right.. but i just ignore it..
then later this day elango asked me the same question "ainul, you edema ke? bengkak je badan u"
i deny it again, saying i ate a lot n i'm getting chubbier and chubbier....
then when i walk home, i look at my feet
i asked myself "gosh, when did my feet become so chubby?"
when i reach home, i talked with faezah... and i try to do some physical checkup on myself (ala, just picit2 my kaki n tgn je)
and OMG! mmg badan i bengkak, lah!!!!!
alamak.. sakit apela pulak ni?
if bengkak seluruh tubuh usually masalah ginjal or jantung
i need to check my blood!
lps exam esok aku nk cek darah aku..
isk, just edema and no other symptoms?????
i better check before jadi bengkak macam belon!!
hihi..
no, i'm not lying... mmg bdn aku bengkak tp xdela ketara sangat. tp kulit dh mcm tegang semacam je ni... doa je la it's nothing, ok?
k lah.. nk study balik!
cheers!

No comments: