16 June 2009

before and after i become a coass

today i've realized that i've become a different person, not just internally, but externally too!
what? u didn't believe me? why don't u just scroll down n read, okay?


before

even a single beep of my phone will wake me up

after
two alarms are not enough! i'm not even sure if anything can. hihi

before
i can't sleep anywhere else except in my lovely room

after
the bumpy ride on a pete2 is ok...
the thin mattress at the coas room are also 'sleepable'
as long as i can rest my eyes, my body and my mind!

before
too many sounds are soooooo irritating

after
sitting in the middle of a room filled with crying babies doesn't even bothered me. yeah, i've learned how to IGNORE things. dunno if this is good or not

before
just by walking near to da 'bangsal' in da hospital make me wanna puke

after
i can even tolerate the smelly 'diabetic foot', babies poop, vomit and the fishy smell of blood!! waaa, did my nose had become 'immuned' to those smell?

before
i wrote the price of everything that i bought to manage my allowance

after
sometimes i ask myself, oh, where did my money goes?
oh yeah...
most of it was used for transport, da expensive foods at da hospitals n lots of drinks!!!
makassar is very2 hot that i always feel dehydrated!

before
i love long walks

after
urghh why is Lontara so far to the UGD (ER). those long walks hurt my legs!

before
i love wearing beautiful shoes

after
only crocs 'compliment' my feet

before
i went home only once a year

after
i feel like i wanna go back to Malaysia after every department! hehe....

before
i can't eat anywhere near blood

after
can u believe once i ate beside a boy who was being circumsized? with all the blood on the table, i don't even know how i can swallow all of da foods!!

before
my weight is ....(hey, it's my secret, okay!!)

after
i've gained seven kilos! OMG! this is bad....
hard works makes me ate even more! (it's not that hard, actually. huhu)

before
seeing people cry makes me cried

after
did my heart had turned into a rock?
i was in a big dilemma when a patient died. i had to be proffesional, that's what they said
but just making a straight face when someone had lost his/her life, the only thing that make them breath n exist on earth?
it sounds eerie but it is just what i need to do

actually, there are more changes i've felt since i've become a coass (co assistant) thank goodness i've never become an ass. haha
ya, ya,
people change
but the question here is...
is it for a good cause or not?
hrmmm
no one will ever know......

2 comments:

emann said...

hehe sume bau boleh tahan ye?
i tot so b4, until i smell the long-coma stroke patient's breath...give it a try... u cant even pretend a steady face!
(without no disrespect to the coma person).

ainulrhy said...

dah try dah... yg koma hepatikum
urghhhh
mase nak follow up kne thn nafas
ksian org koma
jd mangse lak..
maaf ya.......
tak bermaksud apa2
kami faham
bau org koma mmg begitu bkn krn xmnadi, tp kerana metabolic disturbance