01 January 2009

Hallmark of medicine


Ever found any medical students without big and heavy books?
Hehe.
And meds students are always da nerdy and ‘schematic’ one.
Am I one of them?
I refuse to include myself in this group but sometimes I did talk about medicine during lunch.
Hehe.
And I think only da nerdies do that.
Ok, no offense nerdy gang!
You guys rock!

Beautiful mind is just so sexy… yeah, dats what I think.
Hehehehhehhe…
Oh, did I laugh to much? Sorry….
C my books?
And to think dat some of my friends got twice of my collections!
Medical books is kinda expensive
Da cheapest we can find is at Kamal’s store, which is located near HBKL and it looks like a grocery store.
It’s true! They sell newspaper, sweets and breads at the front!
I couldn’t believe my eyes when I saw lots and lots of medical books at da back.
It’s unbelievable!


perhaps you'll wonder, did we ever finishes reading all those stuffs?
well, da honest answer is a definite NO!
maybe there is someone who can read all of them from front to end....
but all of those books are very useful!
and we do need all of them!
p.s. thank god i love reading. if not i'll die just by looking at those books!
and guys, i know that this doesn't have any connection with the title but i guess it's important to wish you a
"Happy New Year!"
why i didn't write my new year wish in my blog?
well, there isn't one...... yet...
huhu..
i dunno..
my inner voice says dat new year's wish is kinda lame...
but it's a good motivator, right!
ok, ok, i'll think of my wish tomorrow!

No comments: