19 January 2009

i'm coming home!

malaysia!
wait for me, ok?
i'll go home diz 2nd of Feb till 11th of Feb!
yeah, only for a short while...
cuz i had to continue my clinical at the Internal Medicine Department...
mummy said 'come home fast.. help mummy repacking'
hehe..
for ur info...
right now, my family lives in MERSING..
yeah.... it's far from town..
n too far from KL!
oh... how can i live there???
mummy said we had to clean up our home at Selayang too.
cuz a new tenant wanna move in...
the last tenant had moved last month...
i hope we can spent more time at selayang..
then i can meet my friends and of cuz, my special boy!
hrmmm
I'm sure maybe u guys have been wondering who is my new boyfriend...
I've been single since half a year...
and i thought I'm not gonna attached to anyone until i become a doctor..
but somehow...
i met him..
and shines my day...
he loves my smile so he always makes me smile.. and laugh..
oh, i'm in love.....

what?
u ask me 'who is he?'
well... don't wanna tell u now..
i wanna take our picture together first...
cuz i'm sure u guys wouldn't believe me if i show u his pic..
cuz he's so damn handsome!
oh, i can't wait to meet da great guy who had stolen my heart...

5 comments:

Durruz Azam said...

wahhhh...sapekah??

cant wait to see the photo...cpt2...post here...!

the dr said...

ala mersing pun best gak. johor is a nice place to stay. dengar cite kasut2 kat sana murah2. by da way gudluckla dgn luvlive ko yerk.

ainulrhy said...

durruz...
tunggula...
nk amek gbr same2 dlu... hehehehhe...
kitorg bknnye leh slalu jumpe T_T
xsbr nk jumpe awk gk...
hugs!

the dr....
kasut? haha... mcm2 la ko ni apis... aku pun berarap agar aku dpt rasekan 'it's a nice place to stay'.... n thank u for ur wish! hehe

Anonymous said...

ngn badrul tu ke..gud luck ainul

ainulrhy said...

syam....
badrul is only my fren.
he's not 'dat' guy..