02 January 2009

pete pete

Makassar is a hot and humid place
But since days ago, almost everyday rains came pouring down…
The cold weather gave me a ‘gift’
Now I have a ‘weird but sexy’ voice.
Haha.. I caught flu… and I cough too. A dry cough that hurts a lot…
I hate being sick.
But who likes it anyway?
Though I felt not so well today, I've decided to follow Farzaana to the mall today.
Yeah, call me crazy.
I AM crazy.. Hehe…
After dressing up, i went out from my room and take a peek at the pond in front of my room..


i like it better when the grass covered the whole area.... it soothes my heart and gives me some tranquility.


This is called RUSUN, a short term for rumah susun. There are four blocks, each named by da name of flowers.
A for anggerik, b for bougenville, c for cempaka and d for dahlia.

See da circle? Dats my room! Huhu..

to reach the main road, we had to walk a little bit. it's not too far. we can see the RUSUN from the road. but still, it's a good exercise for busy future docs like us.

The main public transportation in Makassar is a van called pete-pete, pronounced pay tek

this is the view inside the pete pete.

my fav fake prada bag. oops... i know i know. we musn't buy da fake stuffs... but i love it soooooooo much!
One thing unique about this thing is dat the door is never closed except when it rains.
Yeah, it moves with an open door!

It’s quite dangerous, but sometimes I enjoy sitting near da door cuz I can enjoy a fresh breeze of the air… hehe
It’s very cheap travelling by pete pete. Only rp 3OOO per person.
Pete pete are coded with some numbers. For example if you wanna go to panakkukang Mall, you must take the one with thenumber O7. just like buses.
However, the pete pete will not stop at the mall.
We had to take a rickshaw to reach the mall.

the rickshaw from the stop to the mall cost rp 6OOO.
Usually it only cost us rp 5OOO.
if the rickshaw man still wants rp 6OOO, I'll just walk away and find another rick shaw.
But today because of the rain, I just agreed.
Pity the guy who carry us. He doesn’t even wore rain coats.
These guys are tough. They work no matter if the sun is striking hot or the rain is pouring.
since it was raining, there's a plastic cover in front of us to keep us dry.

a peek from inside the rickshaw.

anyway, ever see a rickshaw attached to a motorcycle?
it's so unique!

it's rare. and i only had ride on it once.

When we reach the mall,, we were almost shivering with cold. So we ate first and then do some shoe shopping!

i hate sales. they makes me wanna buy everything. hehe...

after hours searching for da perfect shoes, it's time for some groceries!


some of the stuffs dat i bought on the conveyer belt.
my fav choc is a must. silverqueen dark choc is sooooooooooooooo delicious!
since we are tired of walking and were carrying so much plastic bags, we took a taxi to go home.

the RUSUN is a fifth storey apartment. and my room is located on da third floor.
still, sometimes i wish there's an elevator. hehe..

when i've reached RUSUN, i saw nadia with a cute pink umbrella.. she just come back from the stores nearby.
her umbrella matches my outfit.. but cuz da light is not good, it looks white and not interesting. sigh...


i like my cardigan so much!
i bought it when i went to Jakarta for only rp 1OOk!
there's only one of it and i never found it elsewhere...
oh how i wish there's more!

when i've reached my lovely room, i switched on bessie my radio and hear a beautiful song..
ever heard of never be replaced sang by First Lady?
well, i like da boy version better!
my ex bf loves da real version so much...
and when i hear the lyrics, i cry a little...


[Intro]uhh...how could she?
why would she?*sighs*

[Chorus]Baby I Loved You
Why did you let me go?
Yes it hurts me
But I still want you to know
All the love we made
Can never be erased
And I promise you that you will never be replaced
Baby I Loved You
Why did you let me go?
Yes it hurts me
But I still want you to know
All the love we made
Can never be erased
And I promise you that you will never be replaced

[VerseI]Damn, oh this girl she really had me thinking
Making her the more reason the future we'd be living.
Togther, and I know it wouldn't be forever
Cause I know good things don't last long
But we could've made it further.
All the things you told me,
All were lies I know,
Cuz if you felt how you said you felt
You just couldn't let me go.
Without a single reason
Not even a single fight
You gave the best of my life,
But with the lonliest nights.
I got it bad,
No I got it even worst then even Usher.
Cuz even though you did you I can't let go
No, I know it's not supposed to come back
I know that you wont
I know that you left and never coming back.
Except the fact that your gone

[Chorus]Baby I Loved You
Why did you let me go?
Yes it hurts me
But I still want you to know
All the love we made
Can never be erased
And I promise you that you will never be replaced
Baby I Loved You
Why did you let me go?
Yes it hurts me
But I still want you to know
All the love we made
Can never be erased
And I promise you that you will never be replaced
Baby I Loved You
Why did you let me go?
Yes it hurts me
But I still want you to know
All the love we made
Can never be erased
And I promise you that you will never be replaced
Baby I Loved You
Why did you let me go?
Yes it hurts me
But I still want you to know
All the love we made
Can never be erased
And I promise you that you will never be replaced
It's over...


for the guy who like da real version of this song, i hope u are happy now with your dream girl...
yeah, i know you hate me....
but still,
i know...
we can never forget da three years we've spent together......

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think i'm gonna like this song~ hehehe... perhaps i should download it. who sang it anyway?

ainulrhy said...

i wish i know who sang da boy version...
i fell in love with his voice...
help..........

Anonymous said...

hi ainul
yg lelaki tuh name die "binh", die remixkn lgu never be replaced tu.

ainulrhy said...

owh thank u syam!!!!!!!!!