01 January 2009

Islamic Talent Night

For almost a week, lots of activities had been held by da pkpmi Makassar, da malaysian student community in Makassar. And tonight, da peak of the week had arrived. Islamic talent night was held at LT 5 a.k.a lecture theater from seven pm till half past ten . And it’s a very enjoyable night!I enjoyed it very much!

some of the malaysian students in Makassar that come to the event.


since we arrived early, me n nadia took da time to camwhore a lil bit. hehe...

at half past seven, the event started. There are nasyid performances, multimedia shows, lots of prizes and of course, foods!
The MC’s are kinda funny. One of them was speaking in Malay while the other was speaking in Arabic! I didn’t understand even one of his words. Thankfully the other guy translates it. It’s a good gimmick, though.

First to perform was the batch of O8. They have beautiful voice. Like a lullaby your mum used to sang. Not sleepy! No, I didn’t mean that. It’s a good show, lah! hehe


Next the O7 batch. They also have a voice that can melt any girls heart. But the most interesting in this group is the ‘drum guy’. Oh, he’s da best! I was amazed by his superb and heart throbbing skils!


I enjoyed the O6 batch performance da most. Their first song was OK. But before da second song they all started to wore sunglasses! And they look so cute singing a youthful song with funny moves. I couldn’t stop laughing all da time!


Can you guess which group is da winner? Hrm… c’mon! guess now!



















It’s batch O7 !!!!!!!! yeay!!!!!!!!!


The multimedia shows stunned me. I couldn’t believe that it was made by my friends! The girls from the batch O6 are so damn creative!


Then, it’s the prize giving time! There are oodles of winners cuz there’s lots of activities such as Road Relay, Quiz, photo competition, short story writing and poem writing contest. As usual, the pre clinical students ‘grabbed’ all of the prizes. But some of clinical students even won the first place! Yeah, busy is not the reason for not joining the competition. If there’s a will, there’s a way right? Come to think of it, I was free last week. Why on earth didn’t I join those competitions? Huhu.. Oh yeah.. Now I remember. I was in lazy mode last week. Hehehehhehehehe…….

I went home dat night with a light feeling and a good mood. Not that I was in a bad mood before I went to the LT. hehe. But I do enjoy da night.

When I think back about the whole night, I figured that it’s not only the performances that makes me happy. When I saw the other Malaysians, the juniors, the seniors and the people from my own beloved batch, i felt a glimpse of happiness. It’s not easy for us to meet each other, let alone sit together and enjoy ourselves. I guess we were all busy with our own schedules that it’s even hard to meet our own neighbor! hehe...

oklah, dats all for now....

bubye!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehe... glad u liked it... hurm... dunno what will happen to me after starting koas. perhaps wouldnt be as happy as before.. sigh~

ainulrhy said...

hey
dun talk like dat...
though its so tiresome,
if u know why u wanna b a doctor,
and u use all of da oppurtinity,
no matter how hard it is...
u'll see a beautiful light...
it's like a star on a cloudy night.
no one will c it,
but if u remove da cloud,
u can c it..
n it will give u happiness none other can taste it...