18 January 2009

my best friend is going to be a wife!

today i've got a wedding invitation via friendster..
seeing the msg titled 'walimatul urus', i thought it's just a prank...
but when i saw the sender...

oh, it's Finas! my best friend at the MRSM balik pulau!

Finas is da one at the right..

she's gonna marry diz fifteenth feb!



congrats my dear friend..
it's been four years since we haven't met...
she was studying in Australia while i'm at Indonesia..
i really2 wanna go to her wedding!

but what makes me so sad is dat i'm going home this 2nd of feb till 11th feb!

on the 15th, i'm gonna start my clinical at the internal medicine department!

oh...
how i wish i could see her on her wedding day....


p.s. i miss all of my coopers friend at MRSM bp...
they are my family there...
they are da pillar of my strength......
da sunshine of my happines...
and da expunger of my sadness.......
sigh

2 comments:

syinteru152 said...

waa~ p-nut yg lame menyepi itu da nk kawen da...
ainul,.dlu kte pggil p-nut = p-nut ke finaz eh? lame sgt xcntact.terlupe pule.hurm...

ainulrhy said...

haha...
kite pun lupe...
br ingt nk tanye awak..
tula... dia menyepi lame sgt....
sampai lupe kite panggil dia ape..