30 May 2009

a secret i wish no one knows




















today, i realize that the thumping thing inside my ribcage is still bleeding slowly... so slow that i did not know it never heals. it hurts my soul and signals my eyes to well with tears. i feel something deep... so deep that it slits the muscle of my heart.
I've felt this before.... but i thought it had gone... i thought i have treated it by busying my life with chores and books..
but yet the pain come again...
and i had to write this to let it out,
so that i can continue focusing on my study
because tomorrow a brilliant professor will test my knowledge about Internal Medicine...
and i had to be very polite yet intelligent to pass the exam.
yeah, i must do my best tomorrow.....
but sometimes..
as i sat alone in my room....
or as i read the story of lovely couples enjoying every moment they were together....
the ache fills the chamber of my heart again....
and a question that did not have any answer buzz my cerebrum sooooooooooo much that i feel like i wanna open up my skull and find the place in my brain that contain the memory of him to scrub it away...
i wonder...
WHY, OH WHY?
it is very hard....
to forget him?

3 comments:

syinteru152 said...

ainul....wut had happen my dear fren...?

FFMS said...

loving someone hurts ur soul when u get nothing at last.
but ainul, i hope u will become a better person after that terrible goodbye.

i know u r really in pain.
i'm feeling it now.
so i hope we can motivate each other, in a good way.

happiness will b there for u. trust me. ;)

ainulrhy said...

syikin dearie:
there was once where i tot i'm in love... but sadly he left me.. and changed his number... n there was moments where i still remember him. i've let him go, but i simply couldn't forget him

fatin:
thank u my friend.. i know u r facing the same thing with me...
maybe the right someone will come in an unexpected way. huhu.. /sempat lg aku nk berangan. haha/