24 May 2009

he's da one

today, as i look at the calendar, a flashback of images flood my brain.....
i saw an image of me, standing between the front seats of babah's red Lancer, looking to a small creature on mama's lap. me and babah had come to the hospital to pick u and mama. that time, i looked at the hospital, and then i looked at you. then, i asked mama "did u take it from there?" with an innocent look while my finger showing to da hospital.
yeah, dat was what i have asked mama. i was only three at that time, and it was the first moment we met.
there are also another moments with you dat i couldn't shake off my head.
while i was a very talkative kid, u were always silent. but somehow, your hands weren't as 'silent' as your mouth. one day, when i was five years old, i was freaked to see u alone in my room, surrounded with shredded colourful papers. you had torn my kindergarden books!!!!! i was so mad...................... but all you do is just smiled sheepishly.... sigh....

few years went by......
and when i looked back at out picture together when we were kids,

i said to myself............
from now on i can't call u my little brother anymore...
cuz u see,

you had become taller than me!

to my younger brother....


as life pass by,
many heavy o
bstacles will block your path.
but i think that u didn't need physical strength to move forward.
u have an intelligent mind,
and i hope u use it da right way to become
someone who can change the world to be a better place.

you may think what i've said is a cliche. but i do think dat is possible.
and last but not least......
HAPPY 19th BIRTHDAY, ARIEFF!!!!!

8 comments:

Arieff Aizuddin said...

thx alot my sis
terharu kowt bce
hehehe
insyaALLAH all of wat u said will become the truth
thx again
weee=)

p/s:study leklok.i noe u can do it.caiyok2

ainulrhy said...

erk
ade kowt2 ke?
babah kate 'kowt' tu 'takut'
hihi....
thank u for ur wish too...
lets strive together n make our parents proud, ok?

kakak sayang kamu...

Farah said...

happy birthday juga!!

Arieff Aizuddin said...

ok2
kowt 2 dah terbese sebut la
hahaha
most welcome
luv u 2

ainulrhy said...

kwn kkk kate kamu ensem!
haha
mulela kembang hidung tu!
hikhik
diaorg tanye kamu kt mane skrg...
n when i told them dat u r going to took Chemical Engineering in America, all they said was.....
'wow, your parents must be so proud'
yeah, proud was the right word.
though few years back i was jealous of u when u got all A's in your SPM (hehe), n when somebody said dat u r better than me, right now... i feel proud to have a brother like u.
cheers!

Arieff Aizuddin said...

erk?haha
papepon doakn all da bez 4 me
same wit u
chill

aizza =) said...

kak adeq nie hix3 adeq da wat blog cikgu aja miss u! kat skla lagi nieh. good luck in ur life. my gmail : naizzamcphee@gmail.com
email yerr

ainulrhy said...

uiks
ecah pon ade blog?
cikge emaresem aja buat blog ye
hbt emaresem skrg.. xmcm zmn kkk dlu....
blaja words je
hihi
miss u too my lil sis!
mmuahx