31 October 2008

2.59 a.m.

2.59 a.m. today, i was in the perinatology room


I’ve been at the hospital since 7a.m. yesterday
And to imagine I can’t go back home till 4pm today! (I’m on a 32 hours shift)
I’m so damn tired…..
My eyes looks like Po’s eyes..
What?
U dunno who’s Po?
Seriously, haven’t u met this huggable bear?





















And look at our eyes….







Did you find any simiarities?
Haha….




Ok, back to the story…
As I look around the newborn child room, surrounded by tiny babies and large oxygen tanks, I feel a weird feeling that I don’t know how to describe.




Notice the big blue thing?
it's da oxygen tank..
huhu...
When I place my stethoscope to the babies’ chest, I hear the most beautiful sound on the world.
The sound of LIFE….
Lup dup lup dup lup dup….. It’s so fast! Few times I had to recount their heart beat...
Oh, how I hate it when the sound stops!
p.s. arghhh when will i have da money to buy new camera?????? hate to take pic wif my 1.3 megapixel phone~ sigh~

2 comments:

Beverly's Secret said...

Hahaha.. I guess i have the same "similarity" with you and the panda!

ainulrhy said...

really? i don't think so... u look great! i don't c any 'scary' eyebags like mine.... hehe