16 October 2008

can't stop thinking about this sunday....

today i went to Aesculapius to buy some books and medical stuffs.
Rp 231 000 flew from my purse just like that.
wanna know what i bought?

i bought 2 axilla and rectal thermometer,
a tendon hammer,
an adult sphygmomanometer (to count blood pressure),
a penlight,
anthropometry table,
and a box of gloves..
huhu...
below are all the 'must have' stuffs i had to bring to the hospital

so much! not to add my purse and other personal stuffs! sigh~
looking at those, stuffs, i felt a sense of euphoria.

this is fun! hehe

this evening, me n my friend went to the Mall.

i love shopping!!

even window shopping sent gushes of adrenaline to my whole body!

hehe

i bought a 'fake' LV bag and it reminds me of a blog i've just read yesterday.

well, it's not as if i had a choice...

it's beautiful and i don't have money to buy the original one!

i also bought some vitamins.

had to build a wall to protect all of those diseases from infecting me...

well, i'm not being paranoid

it is da truth

nosocomial infections are dangerous

and if i'm sick how can i treat my patients? (as if i'm already qualified to diagnose. huhu)

i kept thinking about this sunday...

the first division i've got for my clinical is the paediatric ward.

it is also known as a LIVING HELL for practical doctors.

can i survive the hot, flaming fire of duties and torture?

i guess i had to be strong....

once a person said to me

DON'T BE SENSITIVE IN THIS HARD LIFE

i guess he's right.

i can't expect for things to be easy for me

i must expect da worse...

i SMS my best friend, Eiz, who study medicine at UNIMAS, telling her my worries.

and this is her reply...

"don't worry. u can do it. U love kids, right? i'm sure u'll enjoy. good luck"

yeah, i do love kids.

but will LOVE protect me from being the victim of hard works?

i guess we have to wait till sunday to know.


anyway, thinking about paediatrics makes me wanna look back when i was small...


didn't i look so cute? haha...

years ago i have no worries...

now everything troubles me.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

eheh... we call it pentorch in malay, dear~~
;)
selamat berclinical.. wish us here luck too~~

ainulrhy said...

in malay?or did u mean in english? hehe...
i just follow what the doctors here called it.
all da best, my friend!
hurry up n join us!