17 October 2008

RED MARK DAY

if i had a calender in my room, today should be a 'red mark' day.


because on this very hot and sunny day,
i wore my very own white coat for the first time.
today, i went to the Lontara 4 at the hospital which is located right in front of my apartment.


this time, my heart went lup dup in the 'r n b' genre.


the doctors who talk to us seems nice.


but as i look my friends who had already started their clinical week ago,


they seems tired.

i felt a knot in my stomach....


can i survive??????


i kept asking "why did i ever become a doctor?"


but i'm not going to give up now.....
today, we follow up all of the patients' vital signs.
it's what we had learnt back in the first year.
BUT NOW DA REAL CHALLENGE DEFEAT US...
majority of the kids cry just as soon as they saw us in white coats.
we smile and try to be friendly but they stung our ears with the loud sounds dat came out from their small mouths.
the thing is, it is no use to take vital signs (blood pressure, breathing and temperature) when they cry.
most of the signs will increase when they cried.
but somehow,
we manage to do our work miracolously....
i can't wait for tomorrow!

No comments: