14 October 2008

clinical years... here i come!


i'm starting my clinical years dis sunday!


my heart played the 'lup dup lup dup' song in a hip hop genre since yesterday.....

i've tried to loosen up a little bit but it's kinda hard

keep reminding myself that constant tachycardia may worn out my faithful heart who never miss a beat
it seems like only yesterday i've reached this hot country

how fast time flies....

mixed feelings filled my cup of emotions

but one BIG question keeps bothering my cerebrum..



AM I READY TO START PRACTICING MEDICINE?








2 comments:

mansoorhak said...

Dear Dr. Be sure you r doing the best in our life. so this is for u..
i look at star***wished u not so far
i called the sky*** to my Sweet angel i want to fly
i wish time goes***so i can sent my rose

ainulrhy said...

thank u my dear friend!
what a lovely poem...
anyway, i'm not a doctor yet,
but i promise u i'll strive my best!