15 October 2008

i need flowing water!!

at last.....

today i've got da chance to bath while the tap was still running.

since i went back to makassar last monday, the tap runs only at 5.30a.m. and 5.00pm!

(and it only runs for a while!)

rumors went buzzing around but no one knows the real cause.

and today, the truth reveals.

at 4.p.m., i woke u uncomfortably cuz my body feels sticky and sweaty.

"oh no," i said to myself, "there's no electricity!"

rays of sunlight stick swords of throbbing pain onto my head.

i take three steps and close my curtain to makes my room darker.

"ah.. dat's better"

as i step back to my bed,

a piece of paper laying at the floor catch the photoreceptors in my retina.

the letter apologize for the water shortage and explains the cause.

THE WATER SHORTAGE IS DUE TO THE SUPPLY OF CLEAN WATER FROM PDAM DOES NOT SEND WATER SUPPLY TO TAMALANREA ANYMORE
oh, this is bad.....

i still remember, back when i was still a 'newbie' here,

for few weeks i had to carry water in big and heavy pails from the ground floor to the fifth floor!!
such a hard life.....
although its an oppurtinity to toughen up my muscle,
i don't welcome the trouble.
being far away from family is already a torture...
i don't need this...
oh how i hope this water crisis ends......

No comments: